- The goods are dispatched worldwide.
- The shipping cost for Germany is 3.99 € per order. From a goods value of 100 € the dispatch in Germany is free.
- The shipping cost for worldwide shipping is 10,00 € per order. For a value of 300 € or more, worldwide shipping is free of charge.
- We send items only against prepayment (bank transfer, Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Paydirekt), so only after payment of the purchase price plus the shipping costs or cash on delivery (plus 4,99 € COD fee plus 2,00 € postage fee).
- Unless otherwise agreed with you, the shipment will be dispatched within one business day after receipt of payment.
- It is usually dispatched by DHL package, but we reserve the right to make exceptions.
- Cash payment upon pickup is possible.
- In the case of unsuccessful delivery (in particular faulty address details or your pick-up / delivery agreement with the supplier), you bear the costs of re-delivery.
- Defective New Product: The warranty applies to new goods according to the legal deficiency rights.
- Liability for Defects Used goods: Irrespective of the following regulations for the reduction of the period of liability for the defect in the case of used goods, the limitation of claims for damages in the event of injury to life, body or health shall be based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty on our part or on intentional or negligent breach of duty by our legal representative or vicarious agents , Unaffected. Furthermore, irrespective of the following regulations to reduce the period of liability for the defect in the case of used goods, the limitation of claims for damages in the case of other damages which are caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty on our part or a deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty by our legal representative or vicarious agents. Also does not affect any liability under the Product Liability Act. Furthermore, for used goods a liability of one year applies if the customer is a consumer. In addition, the defect liability for used goods is excluded if the customer is an entrepreneur.
- In addition, the statutory liability for deficiencies exists.
- Customer information for the storage of the contract text: We do not store the contract text with details of the article as well as to the order data and the general terms and conditions. For purchases made via the Ebay platform, you can view the details via your personal eBay access (My eBay) within 60 days of conclusion of the contract. After this, you will no longer have access to the contract text via eBay.
- Delivery time
Deutschland: 1-3 working days
Europe: 2-7 working days
Worldwide: 4-21 working days
The deadline for the delivery begins with payment in advance on the day after the payment order has been issued to the transferring credit institution or in the case of other forms of payment the day after the contract is concluded and ends with the expiry of the last day of the deadline. If the last day of the deadline falls on a Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the State at the delivery place, the next working day shall be replaced by such day.
Your right to return
Only consumers have the following right of of revocation:
Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (DM-Toys Dortmund Inh. Daniel Mrugalski, Schliepstr. 4, DE 44135 Dortmund, Phone +49/(0)231/1087553, Email firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Vorster Heidweg 16-18
Fon +49 (0) 2835 7999 885
Fax +49 (0) 2835 7999 884
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on _________________ (*)/received on (*) _________________
Name of consumer(s) ___________________________________
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s)
(only if this form is notified on paper) ____________________________
(*) Delete as appropriate.